You are doing something by not doing anything about a thing. I couldn’t agree more with Francine Rivers.
As it is popularly said. you plan to fail when you fail to plan. The common thing between ‘plan to fail’ and ‘fail to plan’ is ‘plan’, as a verb, not a noun.
Whatever you do, or refuse to do, you are taking action. Either progressive or regressive.
What would you rather do?
Darkness is unsettling and scary. No one, young or old, wants to be enveloped in its chilling embrace. Everything we understand about it, and attribute to it is negative.
Can anything good come out of the dark?
- Boldness is birth in the dark.
- The other senses you ignore and under-use become fully functional in the dark.
- Light, is made visible and more attractive by darkness.
- It is unmistakable in the dark.
- Nobody takes light for granted, in the dark.
You may be in dark place of fear, pain, loss, failure, divorce etc. right now, it can be a chance to shine brighter than you have ever shone, and be enviable; a place to refocus and get your priorities right.
Everyone is in need of learning. It does not matter what you know already, there is always room for learning. Don’t stifle your growth and progress, open your mind to learning. Everyday.